Every great and wonderful person in this world was born from a mother. He is the adopted son of P. Badarch family, a folk writer and the owner of the “Crystal Cup” poet. He is also a singer whose poem “Mother’s Heart” he wrote for his mother became a hit. I am telling you that I talked with him about his adopted destiny and about his mother.
– Have you written many poems about your mother?
– There are several poems. It is very difficult to write a poem about Ij. He wrote about his brother, in memory of him, even when he was alive. There are two poems written since his birth. I wrote the poem “Mother’s Heart” many years ago, which has recently been read abroad and has become widely known. I read it in “Crystal Cup” in 1999, while it was not published. Since then, it has been widely read and published in newspapers. In general, the early and modern poetry of Mongolia has widely praised the mother’s spirit.
– Which country did you live in?
– I was born in 1939. During the war, when he was 14 days old, he was adopted by Tsegmi and Puntsag. My father joined the army that year and my mother became pregnant. It is said that when he wanted to take his father out to join the army, he tried to ride his horse, but his stomach could not fight. Soon I will be born. My wife was a very strict person. Due to her stubbornness, she gave birth to 13 children, only three survived. The only daughter is my mother. Then Tsegmi said to me something like “take this away, we’ll do it later” and I was lifted up. Then he said, “Give me something to wrap,” and the woman said, “No, no.” They had a ten-year-old son who settled for him.
Now it’s my uncle. It is said that he tied me to his cradle and brought me home with a sheepskin that he used to sit on. You may have noticed that I am talking about parents here. I call the two I gave birth to as mother and father. The two adopted are called father and mother. This is just my opinion, the two who gave birth to me are my parents, and the two who raised me are my mother and father. In other words, the role of the two fathers and mothers who gave birth to me were fulfilled. Those who delivered the burden of two real adoptive parents. In this sense, it is different. I grew up like a rural child. In addition to me, our family adopted three children, and we raised four of them.
– What kind of family was he adopted from? I wonder why?
– The children were taken from unstable families and fixed. The local people used to quarrel with the virtuous and good people. Two daughters and two sons were adopted, and now my sister and I are left.
– What kind of temperament was your friend?
– I think that my mother, who was pregnant for ten months and raised her by drinking colostrum, must have regretted giving her son to someone. Well, he gave it to his mother. Later, when I was almost old, I said to my wife, “Whether my son is doing well or not, even if he hears all kinds of rumors, he doesn’t talk about it outside, but think about it in his heart. “Once I have given the red bean to someone, I wonder what they will say later.” When I heard that, I felt sorry for him. Ours was a very peaceful and prosperous family with a lot of livestock.
That’s why many children were adopted. It’s surprisingly peaceful, almost without a sound. He was a person who encouraged children and made them work. My brother goes to the army and my sister and I are the only ones at home. The younger brother was adopted after nine years. My father goes far and wide. My father used to be a team leader. Do not take care of household goods as a veterinarian. I learned housework when I was seven or eight years old. My brother said, “My son is becoming a big man. Watering the horses and tending the sheep…If you do a good job, you become a good person.”
– How did you grow up? What did you feel about them?
– Yes, my father raised us very lovingly. Just one memory, during the terrible year of 1944, we moved to Kherlenbayan-Ulaan, which is known as the homeland of Dornogovi, Dundgovi, and Khenti people, in the southern sum of our Central Province. Our people live on the west bank of Kherlen towards the plains. From there, you will go to Kherlenbayan-Ulaan after moving three places. We have one stall. It is a stall cart with a frame covered with felt. My sister and I were put in it and moved. I got off on the road. When I get up from the wagon in the morning, my brother-in-law has filled the dung in an iron bucket, which is said to be light in our area, and hangs it from the back of the wagon.
We both covered ourselves with my father’s magic robes and woolen blankets, and then we went as if we had eaten curds and white cream. We were brought up with that story. There was no muhlag cart in any other family than ours. It is said that in 1910, during the autonomous state, my mother and father’s ten-year-old children went to the Erentsava Ward. My father is from Khentii Province, formerly Khan Khentii Mountain Province. Borzhigon Tsetsen Van Head of Ijii Tusheet Khan Province. At that time, guards were appointed from the local people. My father and mother met there and settled here in the area of Bayanjargalan Sum of Borjigon Tsetsen Wang Cape, now Central Province.
I think that Suykh Mukhlag used to serve as a guard and rolled it from Erentsav and Buriad. I don’t forget how much I rode in a crowded carriage. He was my great love. It is a great love to take your child like that. Everyone should hold their children and keep them warm in their arms. That’s how I loved my son. When our families moved there, they used to hide their children in a blanket and carry them on a camel. Our car was the equivalent of a van at the moment.
– It is said that a mother has a vision. He used to bless you and prophesy good things?
– My friend, a god gave me. They used to show it to me when I was little. A few months after bringing her son, the god found the bronze image of the Buddha. Then my brother said, “My son will live long.” “Going with virtue.” When I grew up, I used to ask, “Mom, how did you know that I would go well?”
My brother prophesies that my son will live long because he has found the image of a Buddha, and that he will go with virtue because the Buddha has a cup of food in his hand. My dear, having blessed my son like that, I will go well with my shoulders full, my belly full, and the support of the people. My dear, the fact that God found me and blessed me like that is the reason for my well-being.
And I think that I am a very smart person. “I found such a god, I got a good son, I am raising a good person. My son is going to live a long life, and he is going to be virtuous.”