In that class, there was a young man from Scotland, a young Ugandan from Africa, two Vietnamese, two Japanese, one from the United States and two Mongolians. In the language training of that university, the concept that Mongolia is the only underdeveloped country dominates the class, and when there is a discussion about any development or technology, the teacher will try to explain and explain the topic that the students are discussing in Mongolia.
Thank you for reading this post, don’t forget to subscribe!
There was a conversation lesson. Jane went to the store to buy a washing machine.
– Salesperson: How many kilograms of washing machine do you need? Semi or fully automatic washing machine?
– Janie: I need the largest fully automatic washing machine. What brand is it? and so on. The two of them have to talk abroad as the salesman and Janie. When it was the turn of the two Mongolians, the teacher said:
– Excuse me, do you know the washing machine? Why is that? He showed me a picture from his mobile phone. Just put your clothes inside and press the button to wash.. The two Mongols nodded silently.
The next day, when the conversation class starts, a girl named Janie is going to buy a video camera from the store.
– Salesperson: How are you? I wish you a happy day. What camera are you interested in?
– Janie: I need a Full HD camera with good capacity…. The teacher suddenly looked at the two Mongolians with a worried look. Do you know if it’s a camera? Holding it like this, he gestured to make a video and so on.
Two Mongols said that they could bear it. How could they bear it? They opened their mouths without exploding. Then Mongolia, who kept his mouth shut, sat quietly and got frustrated and left in the middle of the lesson. The rest of Mongolia stood up right before the end of the lesson:
– Sorry, classmates. I invite you to dinner tomorrow. After school, at 19:00 in the evening, he said, “Tom Dalai, see you at the restaurant” on the beach. I’ll take care of you. Everyone come. Teacher, please respect me too. I will wait.
When he went to his apartment after school, his friend was drunk and sleeping at home. It was useless to explain anything to him, so I immediately changed my clothes, cooked and ate, and sat at the computer all night.
It was the long-awaited next day, and the school was over. A Mongolian will go to the restaurant and wait. This Mongol also went to sit with the Mongolians there. One by one, the classmates arrived, except for the guy from the United States.
Everyone happily ordered sushi and grilled fish with vinegar. After everyone was satisfied and opened a beer or two, this young Mongolian opened his computer. After clearing my throat, I asked my classmates to pay attention to their laptops.
– Well, I think I will introduce my country. First, he talked about the history of conquest by showing pictures of his own history from the Hun Dynasty. How to conquer China and establish the Yuan Dynasty.
How Kublai’s fleet was preparing to attack Japan… Soon he talked about the development of the 21st century. About how Mongolia fought to preserve its culture despite its 2.8 million mountains between the two world powers. The biggest air battle in the world took place in the sky of Khalkh River. About the expulsion of Japan from the land. He spoke about literacy.
The voice of the Mongolian youth is proud of his country and frustrated with his classmates, and he speaks strongly with confidence. We have a brand called Monel. Mongol electron means.
Even though we don’t have a factory, we order color TVs, cameras, and washing machines from foreign countries. Then he suddenly changed the tone of his speech and pointed to two Japanese, who is ruling your sumo now?
The two Japanese girls look at each other nervously, and the Mongolian guys are Asashiroyo Dagwadorj and Hakuho Davaankhust. Suddenly, the two Japanese girls screamed Wow we know. Asa is Super star, he said admiringly. We have all the world’s famous brands such as LV, Dior, Chanel. Hip-hop, Pop and Rock trends are very developed.
Khöomiy and Urt’s song amazes the world. After saying that, the football world championship was opened by our long song and showed the photo of Hongorzul State.
The NBA even has a basketball player named Hero. One million people live in Ulaanbaatar. There are several buildings with a height of more than 20 floors. Many buildings are going to be built.
Very soon, our country will have a metro. I bought this iPhone from a Mongolian store. I myself run and sell a computer store called FREE COLOR. It ranks second in the world in terms of mining exports and first in terms of copper reserves.
It ranks first in terms of area per capita. It is as if your country were 10 times bigger. Khuvsgul has an ocean.
A large tourist base has developed. Apart from the classmates who were eating there, the other people at the table became silent, even the waiter who was carrying the food and the bartender who was standing behind the counter wiped the table.