1. G. Undarmaa was born in Gobi-Altai province. His mother was a dancer of the “Altai” troupe of Gobi-Altai province, so G. Undarmaa fell in love with art. He said in an interview, “I was a child who read poetry and danced since childhood. But my father is a doctor, but he has been teaching and managing for many years. Speaking of the local water, my father is from Bayanbulag Sum, Bayankhongor Province. Mother is from Chandman sum of Gobi-Altai province. I was born in Altai city of Gobi-Altai Province.
2. In 1991, he graduated from the 2nd secondary school of 10 years in Altai city, Gobi-Altai province, and in 1991-1995 he graduated from SUIS as an actor. After that, he worked at the Erdenet City Theater for three years. However, in 1997, he entered comedy and worked as an actor in the “New Era” production from 2000 to 2013.
3. G. Undarmaa founded his company “Ufilm” in 2013 and has been producing films that have been enjoyed by the audience until now. The audience watched his films “Single ladies 1, 2, 3, 4”, “Tutyu”, and “Amydralogy”. “Single Ladies” romantic comedy film was released in 2013. In the same year, it was selected as the highest-grossing film in cinemas and became the highest-grossing film of Univision and Skymedia.
4. In 2018, he founded the “U Stage” theater and successfully worked as the chief producer and actor of the plays “The Woman from Mars” and “The Gentle Don”.
5. Vlog viewers will not be mistaken that her husband is D. Batjargal and her daughter is B. Bertsetseg. G. Undarmaa met her husband not long after working in the United States. He said, “We made the decision to meet very quickly. We lived separately in a one-room apartment for 40,000, next to 50 grocery stores. Lived there for three years. Both of them were a couple who collected a lot of salary and had good savings. At the time, he had a handwritten passbook. “It has been kept until now,” he said.
6. His hobby is collecting chairs. He said, “I have lost count of the chairs I collect. Now our office has a variety of chairs. There are also finished notebooks. “I write down and plan my daily work, so I can get everything done.”
7. Since 2013, he has founded the NGO “Chamber of Faith” and has been contributing to social welfare. He has initiated many projects with the aim of creating a comfortable, orderly and civilized environment in health institutions and medical services. For example, most recently, he carried out the renovation work of the emergency department of Bayankhongor General Hospital.
8. His Meritorious Awards:
Chief cultural officer of Mongolia
Chief Medical Officer
Chief trade officer of Mongolia
9. Many people want to know about her weight loss secret. He once said, “I was asked how I was able to change like this.” “Of course, in the long run, I achieved this result with the help of others’ efforts.” He also shared that he is practicing boxing through his website.
10. G. Undarmaa is working on the production of the film “Red Flower” about Udval Sonom, an artist and public figure who became the hero of Mongolia in the 20th century. He shared this on his website.