Everyone wants to greet the morning full of energy. But sometimes, I don’t know why, when I get out of bed in the morning, I have a headache.
It’s no secret that this feeling makes any person angry and stressed. So what exactly causes such a headache when you wake up in the morning? Let’s find out the answer to the question together in the details of the information.
1. Lack of good sleep: The human body needs 7-8 hours of sleep. However, if you don’t get enough sleep and rest, you get a headache when you wake up in the morning. In addition, experts have found that increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, and stress can lead to headaches. To prevent this, if you take medicines such as ibuprofen or naproxen in the morning, the headache will subside. If you have a headache when you wake up in the morning, doctors advise you to sleep for 20-30 minutes. In this way, the body works normally and the headache subsides.
2. Sleeping too much: Believe it or not, sleeping too much can also cause headaches. As recommended by doctors, it is enough for a person to sleep for a maximum of 9 hours a day, and if you sleep too much, the serotonin hormone in the brain is less released, resulting in headaches. This type of headache usually occurs on weekends. The above-mentioned medicines can be taken to relieve the pain of the disease.
3. Low release of endorphins: Endorphins are low in the morning, resulting in headaches. When this hormone is released less, it blocks the blood supply to the brain, which is the root cause of headaches. For this, experts recommend that endorphins should be well released.
4. Excessive consumption of alcohol the previous day: Excessive consumption of alcohol can cause headaches the next morning. By drinking alcoholic beverages, the body lacks fluids, and as a result, the blood supply to the brain deteriorates. Also, don’t forget that it can lead to sleep deprivation. In return, you should drink plenty of fluids. Also, if you use vitamin C, it has the benefit of protecting the liver from the harmful effects of alcohol.
5. Snoring: Doctors have confirmed that people who snore excessively at night are not getting enough oxygen. However, when people do not get enough oxygen, the brain and head ache. It should also be said that snoring can cause discomfort to those around you and cause them to have a sleepless night.
6. Drinking coffee too late: Caffeine stimulates the nervous system. Therefore, drinking coffee before going to bed can cause insomnia. The effect is the same as the symptoms mentioned above, and it can happen if you don’t drink coffee before going to bed in the evening. But don’t forget that getting into the habit of drinking a cup of coffee every morning is the basis for an energetic day.
7. Depression: Depression is one of the most common causes of headaches. This is because depression is related to the hormone serotonin. Due to depression, there are changes in sleeping time, and then there are certain changes in mood due to lack of sleep. Therefore, if you are suffering from depression, be sure to consult a professional psychologist and get the necessary advice.
8. High blood pressure: High blood pressure can cause headaches and most people don’t know about it. The safest course of action is to take measures to lower your blood pressure, in addition to lifestyle changes and exercise.
What is the harm of a headache in the morning? If you get a headache when you get up in the morning, it can be alleviated and cured by some means, but if it happens frequently, it is dangerous for your health. Therefore, if you have a headache when you wake up in the morning, you should immediately consult a specialist and get appropriate treatment, such as an MRI scan or brain imaging. Otherwise, it may affect your vision.