SEOUL./Yonhap/. 13-year-old patient boy
3.5 meters long parasite was removed from the stomach.
A 13-year-old boy, who was examined at the hospital because of fatigue, found a 3.5-meter-long parasite in his stomach, said a doctor at the Children’s Department of Hanyang University Hospital.
The stool test of a patient boy shows that he has parasites
It was found that it was 3.5 meters when we gave him a laxative and took out the parasites
is broken in the middle. According to the doctor, the worm is more than 3.5 meters long
can be. In the medical history of our country, this is the case with the body of a young child
There was no such thing as a long parasite.
The main reason for the infection was that the boy ate a lot of raw fish sushi
The doctor of the hospital said that it is likely to be the cause. Also people
It is wrong to use deworming medicine without a doctor’s prescription. Also freeze
People who regularly eat unpreserved raw fish meat should be tested regularly
warned to be careful.