1. Oiling your teeth. Oiling your teeth or rinsing your mouth with oil is a very effective method against tooth decay and oral bacteria.
Rinse your mouth with antibacterial coconut oil for up to 20 minutes in the morning. After that, you need to rinse your mouth with water.
2. Control sugar consumption Improper consumption of sugar is the biggest enemy of teeth. Sugar is found in everything from potatoes, fruit, beans and bread. Therefore, you need to carefully monitor the content of the things you use. For example, if you regularly consume soda and chewing gum, we recommend that you choose unsweetened ones.
3. Brush your teeth more than 2 times a day Brushing your teeth after waking up in the morning has become a daily habit. But do you know that brushing your teeth in the evening is the most important thing? It has the important effect of cleaning tooth enamel and reducing oral bacteria.
4. Clean your tongue
In the oral cavity, bacteria do not multiply only on the teeth. The tongue can also harbor bacteria, so make sure to clean your tongue as well as you brush your teeth.
5. Pay attention to the little things If your chewing gum turns red, your saliva looks bloody, or you start to feel a burning sensation in your mouth, it is recommended to see a dentist. This is a sign of poor oral health.
6. Drink green or black tea Camellia sinensis, a plant contained in green and black tea extract, has anti-tooth decay properties. Therefore, if you drink black or green tea after eating sweets, your chances of tooth decay are significantly reduced.
Teeth whitening. Healthy white teeth are smiling and yellow from cigarettes and sad coffee on green mint background with toothbrush.
7. Don’t brush your teeth for too long. If the dose of something is too high, it is natural to get X0r. Brushing your teeth for too long also has a negative effect on the health of your teeth. Brushing your teeth too many times a day and brushing too hard can damage the tooth enamel. Therefore, it is recommended that you brush your teeth as carefully as brushing eggshells.
8. Get used to eating foods that are good for dental hygiene Research has shown that the consumption of milk and milk products has the effect of hardening tooth enamel and protecting against cavities. Also, even though apples contain sugar, they are acidic fruits, so they increase saliva production and help clean the mouth.
Some toothbrushes in a plastic glass
9. Flossing It is wrong to think that you have completely cleaned your mouth just by brushing your teeth. It is recommended to get used to using dental floss to completely clean the remains of food left between the teeth. It protects against bad breath and tartar formation.
10. Go to the dentist twice a year for a check-up. Of course, dentists are the experts who know the best about your oral hygiene needs. Even if you brush your teeth regularly, it is recommended that you visit your dentist twice a year for a check-up to catch oral problems from other causes before they become serious.