Girls and women who have hidden dreams of looking pretty and beautiful, sit here. If your neck and face are wrinkled and your desire to always be young is lost, Sh. Enkhjargal, beautician of “Dooloon Sarnai” hairdresser and beauty salon advises you that you can fight wrinkles in the easiest and healthiest way at home.
First of all, make a habit of showering every morning. While doing this, you should constantly spray your neck with cold water. As a result, your skin will be tightened and superficial wrinkles will be significantly removed. But after taking a shower, be sure to apply nourishing cream to your neck. You should also put a warm weight on your face. To do this, dip four to six layers of gauze in hot water, twist it and place it on your face for two to four minutes.
Then wash with cold water or salt water. If you follow this rule, you can avoid the problem of wrinkles. But then before going to bed, please remember to apply a face cream suitable for your skin. It is good to mix powdered salt in face cream, apply the salt on the face with many wrinkles and leave it for two to four minutes, then wash it off with warm water and apply the cream. Women who care about their beauty, refuse to sleep with a high pillow. But you should give preference to physical activity.
There is no such thing as an ugly woman. But there is a saying that there are only lazy women. Any woman can look good if she takes care of her health and beauty. If you can incorporate the following habits into your daily life, you can look good every day, and most importantly, your skin will be healthy. Things you can’t be lazy about to be beautiful.
– Don’t go to bed without removing your makeup and cleaning your skin. It ages your skin by days.
– Every time you paint your face, don’t forget to apply oil and moisturize your neck as well.
– Be sure to oil your body after bathing. Applying oil when the pores of the skin are open will provide better hydration and keep the skin looking young.
– There is an advertisement saying that hair is as alive as skin. At least once every two weeks, apply nourishing oil to your hair and moisturize it.
-Avoid touching your face when your hands are dirty. Dirty hands are one of the reasons why the skin of the face gets sick and other unpleasant things happen.
-Never be lazy to clean your makeup brushes and powder. It is clear how much dust and pollution has settled on the face that has been in contact with the external environment all day.
However, if you don’t clean the brushes and sponges delivered to him, they will be no different from a dustpan.
– Just like beauty products, you should regularly wash and clean the towels and bedding that you bring to your face and skin. This is because the exfoliated parts of the human skin are stuck and preserved there, invisible to our eyes, so it is necessary to remove them and clean them.
– There are many times when I rush to work and school in the morning and leave my hair still wet after washing it. Then it risks causing hair damage and breakage, as well as headaches for no reason.
– Applying night cream after cleansing the face in the evening is the most important part of skin care. Also, don’t forget to apply a nourishing mask every two weeks.