Eggs are a food product that is very useful for the human body. By eating 1 egg, you absorb 77 calories, 6 grams of protein, and 5 grams of healthy fats. But if you eat 3 eggs a day, what changes will happen to your body? The vitamins contained in 1 large boiled egg are:
Vitamin A: 6%, Folic acid: 5%, Vitamin B5: 7%, Vitamin B12: 9%, Vitamin B2: 15%, Phosphorus: 9%, Selenium: 22%, and certain amounts of vitamins D, E, K, Contains B6, calcium and zinc
1. Increases the level of HDL or good cholesterol in the body – There is a perception that eggs are bad for the body because they contain a lot of cholesterol. But eggs contain good cholesterol. Several studies have found that regular consumption of eggs every day can increase the level of good cholesterol. This type of cholesterol is absorbed by the liver from other parts of the body and removes bad cholesterol from the body.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack – increasing the level of HDL or good cholesterol reduces the level of LDL or bad cholesterol, which can lead to heart attacks.
3. Strong and healthy muscles – 1 large egg contains 72 calories. Most of these calories are protein, which supports the body’s muscle cells. So the egg will be the fuel to move your muscles.
4. Improves bone health – Animal protein was believed to have a negative effect on bone health. However, recent research has disproved this notion and confirmed that protein intake has a positive effect on bone mass and density. Animal protein accelerates the absorption of calcium into the bones.
5. It has a good effect on eyesight – As a person ages, eyesight deteriorates. There are several nutrients that can affect this. Two of them, lutein and zeaxanthin, are found in large amounts in egg yolks. These powerful antioxidants fight the process of vision loss in the eyes.
6. Reduces appetite
People with large appetites continue to overeat even when they are full. However, the protein contained in eggs makes you feel full and reduces your appetite.
7. You will have more time and energy – It only takes 2-3 minutes to prepare fried eggs. It is also easy to prepare and cook. So spend the time you save on what you need.
8. You can prepare easy and delicious food – You can add your favorite vegetables to the eggs and prepare a delicious omelette. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, pumpkin and a little cheese for a delicious English breakfast