It’s no different from people who share some things and share their dirty things, thinking that everything is separate because they are members of the same family.
1. Soap It is a common phenomenon in our country that one soap is used by family members or classmates in bulk. In very simple terms, this means that one person’s hand germs are “passed on” to another. Even if it’s an anti-bacterial soap, it at least contains alcohol, which has negative effects such as skin allergies, dryness, and itching. Therefore, it is recommended to use a soap suitable for each skin type separately, or to use a liquid soap.
2. Towels There are people who use their face towels. Of course, the dirt left behind from their incomplete washing will be absorbed into the towel, and it will also affect the other person. This is why the towels used by many people end up smelling worse than the floor towels. Because of this, acne appears on the face. But you don’t even have to think about using a large bath or body towel!
3. Body wash This type of fluffy porlon dries slowly and is constantly moist, which means that bacteria multiply more. So never, ever change your body wash!
4. Razors Some women use men’s razors to shave their legs and other parts. This is the dirtiest and most vulgar affair. Because of this, allergic reactions in the body, skin infections, acne, and immune system diseases can occur. .there is a high probability of growing l.d.
5. Nail knife Although the nails look clean on the outside, they are the part that contains the most bacteria, dirt and dirt. So why not use it in the middle! Also, wipe your nails with rubbing alcohol.
6. Eyebrow tweezers Girls exchange a lot of “give me your eyebrow tweezers” to each other. But it is the main factor that transmits skin bacteria from one to another. In addition, it is also possible to cultivate C v.i.r.us h.a.l.d. So, after using it, wipe it with alcohol.
7. Oil with an open cap. Many people mix this oil with their fingers and apply it. It also absorbs the dirt from the hands and transfers it to the oil.
8. Razors Don’t just ask your friend to buy a razor, but also when you go to the hairdresser, ask them if they are sterilized. Due to this, pimples and purulent rashes appear on the chin area.
9. Antiperspirants Of course, sweat contains much more bacteria than usual. If you use a person’s antiperspirant once, there is a 98% chance that you will notice the smell of that person’s armpits. Avoid wearing other people’s shirts and clothes, not just sweatpants.
10. Lip gloss and lipstick There are many tiny capillaries on the superficial skin of the lips. Because it is very sensitive, there are negative aspects such as black spots and things around the mouth when applying lipstick.
11. Brush After brushing your teeth, even if you clean your brush well, thousands of bacteria multiply throughout the night. So washing with a human brush is very dirty. There is a high risk of getting oral cavity bacteria and dental cavity bacteria.
12. Earrings Ears also have a lot of bacteria. Even your friend’s rarely worn earrings should be thoroughly sterilized when wearing them, and also sterilized thoroughly afterward.
13. Chairs and blankets Don’t go out wearing the blankets of your friends or siblings that you have seen in the summer. In addition to the dust on the ground, sweat from the person’s feet and possibly an unpleasant odor may also be absorbed. At least for hygiene reasons, wear only your own items.
14. Headphones Dirty bacteria inside the ear that we can’t see, and dry earwax are attached to the headphones even though they are invisible. So, if possible, don’t exchange headphones. Disinfect if necessary.