WHY DO WE PRAY? A passage from the law of giving: As you offer your milk, your spirit will expand its own light in return. As you raise the tea, your fire will fill up.
When you raise the grain of rice, your share and that of the house will be full, and karma will decrease. There are many offerings to offer from the heart, and by learning to communicate properly with your being, YOUR LIGHT BEING will enter into the protection of the independent heaven that you have seen.
KHIYMOR BECAME A MONGOLIA WITH LUNDA A Mongolian person with fire on his face, bright eyes, and blue spots, who did not depend on anyone, was called a MONGOLIA WITH SKY. Our blue-spotted ancestors followed the 9 Laws of the Universe. It includes:
1. Law of Birth*********** 2. Law of Birth
3. Law of Fire************4. The law of giving
5. Law of acquisition ***********6. District law
7. Law of compensation ***********8. The law of taking and suppressing
9. Followed the law of being safe. In response to the GIVING laws of these laws, the GETTING laws apply. We had a tradition of expressing our love and gratitude to the world, the sun, the moon, the stars, our ancestors (the men and women in the sky), the nature, and the mountains and waters.
It is called TENGER ZAYAT MONGOL because the sky was intelligent, able to mutually support each other with energy and receive blessings in return.
This was a great people who were able to harmonize with the laws of the Earth, Universe, World, Heaven, and Earth. But nowadays, it is a pity that a few people who respect their fathers and mothers who love their fathers and mothers are doing it out of superstition.
Therefore, if you are born as a part of this world, if you can offer your sincere mercy, forgiveness, love, gratitude, and blessing, the planets, the sun, the moon, and the neighboring world will hear you and bless you in return. It will definitely provide an opportunity.
We prefer to lose the law that is given at this time, as if people have unlimited rights, they take whatever they want, they kill animals, and they take the wealth of the land too unlovingly.
We Mongolians are a people who can GIVE with our hearts, deeds, words, laughter, love, songs, and blessings, but because we have become too absorbed in foreign culture, we have forgotten our old superstitions, customs, and dishes, and we need to go into the depths of our consciousness and seek to know our national ancestors. is a real example…