Save the Mongolian recipe for air purification with garlic, dung homool, and tolgoi shiir
1. Swallowing dung with yellow oil, eating the nutritious oil while melting and eating it, and absorbing the odor as much as possible without letting it out is a very good Mongolian way to kill the bacteria in the air!!!
2. It is a very good Mongolian way to eat the scalp and smoke the house with the smell of the sorghum and smoke your mouth and nose with the steam.
3. Remove a lot of garlic, chop it into small pieces, squeeze the juice out of it, mix it with a large amount of warm water, spray it in the air, and wash your hands and household items with it. Put garlic on your window and door and hang it with a string…
4. If you go into the horse and sheep bone broth and anoint your lungs and chest with horse and margarine oil, you will stay away from colds!!!
5. Get used to eating with the steam of your food and tea blowing your mouth and nose. Heat is the best medicine. Whatever hot things you drink and eat, whether it is tea, coffee, or food, learn to inhale the steam well and eat it.
6. If you smell the bones of a horse or sheep, if you don’t have very good bones, then smelling the meat will make you feel better, suppress the gas, prevent dampness, suppress cough, and relieve fatigue.
7. Drinking nettle extract is very useful for many diseases such as lung disease, tuberculosis, colds and dampness. Also make pancakes and smell them.