Although the neck is one of the most sensitive parts of the body, we do not pay much attention to it.
Unfortunately, we only realize that it is a very sensitive area when wrinkles and folds start to appear. Our site shares with you the reader some of the easy and effective ways to remove wrinkles and folds that have already started sitting.
1. Get used to using the computer and mobile phone correctly. There are many cases of neck wrinkles caused by improper use such as not using smart devices at eye level or using them for too long. To prevent this, you should get used to using your smart devices, including mobile phones, at visual level. In addition, when placing your computer and other devices, it is advisable to match them to the same visual level.
2. Use a dedicated application There are special applications designed to keep your neck in shape. Click here if you are using an Android phone and here if you are using an iOS phone.
3. Make a habit of washing and cleaning your neck in the same way as you clean your face. Every evening, if you make a habit of doing the following things, you can get rid of wrinkles on your neck. Facial cleansing products are good for the skin, so make it a habit to clean your neck when you remove your makeup. When you use a face moisturizer, use it on your neck as well.
4. Exfoliating We regularly exfoliate our body and face, but do we exfoliate our neck? As mentioned before, the skin around the neck is very sensitive, so it needs to be exfoliated regularly. However, when exfoliating the skin of this area, we warn you to do it very gently and without damaging the skin.
5. Apply retinol cream Retinol cream is very effective in preventing wrinkles. The maximum over-the-counter dose of retinol oil is 2%, so get used to applying a very small amount once every 2 days. If used in large quantities, there is a risk of skin dryness.
6. Neck exercises Experts say that by practicing 30 minutes a day for at least 5 months, wrinkles on the neck can be removed. Make it a habit to do the following exercises every day. Sit in any comfortable position.
Keep your chin tight. Keep your chin tight and smile for 5 seconds. When you do this, you will feel the strain on your neck muscles. Repeat this action 3 times 1-2 times a day.
Exercises to remove wrinkles on the skin of the neck caused by improper use of smart devices:
Relax your shoulders and take a deep breath. Lift your head and look at the ceiling. At this point, you will feel a stretch in your neck. Press your lips to the ceiling and act like you’re kissing.
Hold this position for 5 seconds and return to the starting position. Perform this exercise for 3 repetitions, 1-2 times a day. Also do the following exercise.
Relax your shoulders and sit in any position. Place your right hand under your left collarbone and gently press down. Turn your head to the upper right. At this point, you will feel the neck muscles stretching. Hold this position for 5 seconds and return to the starting position.
Repeat this exercise 1-2 times on both the right and left sides. Bonus:
Wrinkles can appear on the neck of all ages. Heredity and environmental influences are the main criteria for the appearance of wrinkles on the neck.
Also, depression accelerates the process of wrinkles on the neck. Therefore, the presence of wrinkles on the neck is not related to the age of the person.
If the skin on your neck starts to wrinkle, it’s bothering you to do regular face and neck exercises and quit smoking.