Mongolians, who revere the hot springs, refrain from putting milk, dairy products and red meat into the running water.
However, the following incident will prove the harmful consequences of violating this law
In the early 1960s, there was a small spring near the present Dar-Ekhi 1st station.
At that time, because there were few families and animals in that area, there was hardly any pollution, so few families in that area used the spring water for drinking.
At that time, the wife of a man named Chuluun, who was studying at the Technical College of Finance, once, while drawing water from the spring, emptied the milk bottle and poured it into the spring.
People who saw this incident scolded Chuluun’s wife, Tsegee, and dragged her away without giving a word to the people behind it.
A month later, when the spring that dripped with milk dried up, the girl could no longer walk on the feet of a dark blue tubercle-like thing.
It is said that he went to the hospital for a long time, but in the end, he was unable to do anything, but it was a tragedy that he had to amputate both his legs